They devoted themselves to the apostles’ teaching and fellowship, to the breaking of bread and the prayers.
There are many opportunities to have fellowship with other members. Please check the Calendar for upcoming events. Some of the fellowship activities include:
- Women’s Bible Study
- Women’s Quilting Group
- Monthly Men’s Breakfast
- St Paul’s Community Breakfast to feed the homeless
- WELCA (Women of the ELCA) monthly meetings and activities
- Between service coffee, snacks and fellowship time
- Falcon Fellowship – Monthly serving of a free lunch to those from Heights High School which is located across the street from the church.
- Summertime tail gate party and baseball with the Wingnuts (Professional baseball team)
Many other events are offered each year for members to get to know each other better, and to assist in serving the community as we have been commanded to do.